Kitchen Fire and Smoke Cleanup & Damage Repair in De Soto MO for Kitchen Fire and Smoke Emergencies by The Professionals at Midwest Restoration Pros
Immediate Dispatch for Qualifying Emergencies! 24/7 Emergencies
Kitchen fire and smoke damage repair, restoration and cleanup for De Soto area homeowners and restaurants
Kitchen Fire and Smoke Cleanup and Damage Repair for De Soto and their surrounding towns in and the following areas: Farmington, Festus, Crystal City, Hillsboro, Cedar Hill, De Soto, Bonne Terre, Park Hills, Bismarck, Barnhart, Pevely
When it comes to kitchen fire and smoke cleanup and damage repair at your De Soto MO property, choosing the right restoration company can make all the difference in whether or not the job gets done right, and whether or not your insurance provider will pay the claim. Choose Midwest Restoration Pros and ensure proper cleanup and damage repair and restoration as well as prompt payment of your insurance claim!
It’s a shame, but true, when property owners are faced with the tragedy of a fire event, especially one in a kitchen that can lead to extremely serious consequences throughout not only the kitchen, but the whole building, the fire department gets dispatched, and then a group of fly by night damage restoration companies follow. Buyer beware.Learn More About Our Services and Company
When it comes to choosing a restoration company for the cleanup and repair of any and all kitchen fires in De Soto Missouri it’s important to remember several things.
- When you assign the right to bill your insurance company for damage cleanup and repair you are letting the insurance company know that it’s ok for them to accept the billing claim as presented by the restoration company. While this is fairly standard practice, in the wrong hands, this can be very problematic for you and your insurance claim. The ambulance chasers as we call them in the field, come in fast to get you signed up and out of the market. This works to your disadvantage, because they typically offer inferior services, utilize unscrupulous business practices, and put you and your claim at risk. Once the work has begun and you have authorized them to perform the work under your policy it’s difficult to stop the process without loss. Once you are off the market, they can perform any work they deem necessary, claim they are doing work they don’t, use non-trained professionals, and ultimately run up your claim costs to their benefit. Sure your insurance company will try to keep them honest, but once the work is done it’s hard to tell what was there before, in most cases the insurance company will pay the claim for all acute costs. Where this can get you in trouble is when it comes to your overall policy limits, any work they get paid for ads up against your policy limits, money you may need for other repairs as part of the restoration process. Problems with poorly referenced restoration companies always rear their ugly heads after they are long gone, and with resources being used up before the repairs are finished. This is where an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Call Midwest Restoration Pros today and rest assured knowing that the process is in good hands. Ask us for references, speak to some customers, take the time to feel good about the fire and smoke damage cleanup and repair experts you choose.
- The process of kitchen fire and smoke cleanup and damage repair requires the skills of multiple disciplines. You need to make sure your fire and smoke damage restoration provider understands all can perform all of the nuanced services necessary from any necessary local and state of Missouri permitting, to the cleanup of all building materials and personal contents, as well as the storage and cataloging of belongings during the cleanup and repair process, and even to the restoration services of putting your home or business back to it’s pre-damage condition.
When it Comes to Fire Damage Repair, Cleanup and Restoration Count on Midwest Restoration Pros
- Expert, professionally trained, and retrained technicians
- Consistent communication
- Coordination with your insurance carrier
- Prompt service 24 hours per day, 365 days a year
- Project Management
- Structural inspection
- Wall surface cleaning
- Media blasting
- Upholstery cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Hard surface cleaning
- Floor cleaning and restoration
- Furniture cleaning, polishing, refinishing, and restoration
- Electronics cleaning, repair and restoration
- HVAC cleaning and repair
- Specialty content restoration including photos, documents, and artwork
- Contents packout, storage and documentation
- Temporary power and climate control as needed
Our fire damage restoration programs include the mitigation of fire and smoke damage, water damage cleanup and remediation, as well as the abatement of any hazardous materials that may be present during the process. In addition to the visible damage, both structural and aesthetic, exposed contents must be evaluated for recovery or replacement based on a number of factors your insurance carrier considers, understanding your policy, its terms, and the nature of your contents and their damage is critical to having your property restored or replaced to get it back to its pre-loss condition
We can help with the following
- Understanding replacement cost and restoration cost and the benefits of each
- Determining the effect of smoke and excessive heat on property contents
- Understanding loss of use and value of your property if applicable
- Understanding how the damage will decrease an items life expectancy
When it comes to fire and smoke damage cleanup and repair for De Soto Missouri properties, understanding the codes, enforcement, and the engagement with local fire departments as required is key to a successful cleanup, repair, and restoration project. It’s always best to consult with the local fire department in your town as they will have been familiar with the circumstances of the fire as part of their post mortem, and can shed light on the original causes of the event so they can be addressed properly and to code. If you have any questions pre or post project you can always call Midwest Restoration Pros or speak directly with the local fire department listed below.
De Soto Missouri Fire Department
114 N 2nd St
De Soto, MO 63020
As part of any restoration process, or demolition needed it may also be important to be in contact with the local building department for code determination, permitting, or proper documentation of the removal of any harmful materials like asbestos.
De Soto Missouri Building Department
17 Boyd St
De Soto, MO 63020
It’s important to choose a kitchen fire and smoke cleanup and damage repair company carefully, especially when so much of the damage can be in places you just can’t see. Ensure you don’t have a lifelong problem of smoke odor from the remnants of your kitchen fire and hire time tested professionals that can guaranty the success of your cleanup and repair process.
Why Midwest Restoration Pros
- Midwest Restoration Pros is Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Quality Guarantee
- Comprehensive and self instituted train and retrain program for employees
- Midwest Restoration Pros performs background checks on all staff members
- Instituted project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each and every project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies to 95% of service areas
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Locally owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with Midwest Restoration Pros you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Dealing With Insurance
Working with insurance companies to cover your kitchen fire and smoke cleanup and damage repair can be a tiring and frustrating process. You need to be aware of the specifics in your insurance policy. Most companies require you to report and repair fire damage in a timely manner in order to cover the costs. At Midwest Restoration Pros, we have years of experience working with billing insurance companies. We are happy to be an advocate for you during this trying process.
Let Midwest Restoration Pros Help Guide You Through The Complex Process Of Your Insurance Claim Submittal.
Midwest Restoration Pros Can help you navigate the somewhat troublesome process of filing an insurance claim by assisting with direct billing. Additionally, understanding your entitlements within your policy can add some additional confusion, and the professionals at Midwest Restoration Pros can help you understand your policy provisions so you can be brought back to pre-loss condition as quickly, and painlessly as possible.
It’s important to act quickly during, and just after an event. Whether it’s water damage, fire and smoke damage, or any other covered event, the burden of mitigating future damage and loss falls on the shoulders of the policy owner. Not only do you have to file a claim as soon as you know an insured event has occurred, you must take any and all necessary steps to mitigate future damage, failing to do so may have an impact on the amount covered.
Managing your insurance claim whether it is commercial or residential requires patience and knowledge, something most people in crisis mode are in short supply of. Adding to the complexities of properly filing a claim is the emotional stress that many times accompanies an emergency event. Midwest Restoration Pros is positioned to help you navigate this process as well as offer direct billing with reporting to your insurance provider to help streamline the insurance claim filing and settlement process as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Call Midwest Restoration Pros today 314-221-9640 and get started down the path to putting your home or business back to its true pre-loss condition.
Commercial Damage Restoration Services
Commercial water damage repair, restoration, remediation, cleanup and dryout for hotels, restaurants, resorts, schools, office buildings, retail stores, nursing homes, municipal buildings, apartment complexes, condominiums, industrial manufacturing, churches, and more!
“I needed some serious cleaning done quickly at a property and MRP did an outstanding job. They will extremely professional and took the time to explain exactly what should be done and didn’t try and over sell something I didn’t need. Highly recommend”
Why Midwest Restoration Pros
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Guarantee
- Staff Background Checks
- Train and Retain Programs
- Personalized Service
“I called and asked them several questions and they were informative right away….Michelle was VERY professional and down to earth. This company is prompt and on time.”
Understanding Water Damage Restoration Services
When it comes to commercial water damage, residential water damage, including damage from storms and flooding, Midwest Restoration Pros has you covered. With each event, man made or natural, there are specific skillsets needed and concerns to be considered, everything from coverage entitlements, to business downtime, to the health of everyone involved, you need a company with experience by your side to ensure a favorable outcome, after all it’s not just about fixing the damage, it’s about putting all of the pieces of your business or life back together as quickly as possible.